April can be divided into three parts by Instagram: moving, travel, and work.
1. New rug for the new apartment!
2. First brunch — relaxing with crossword puzzles
3. My color-coded bookshelf and wall art
4. The sunset view from my bedroom
5. Glamour shot with the NYC skyline
6. Travel light, travel often.
7. Brooklyn Italian markets. Sold.
8. Rough day at the remote office — covering the National Science Bowl
9. Sunday night stint in Baltimore at Woodberry Kitchen
10. Developed a canister of film from four years ago… apparently from UCLA graduation!
11. Post-science bowl coverage ramen at Daikaya DC.
Hope you’re all having a fabulous day! And follow along on Instagram if you aren’t already. I promise, there will be food.