I’m having trouble believing that September is already halfway over, and that the weather has cooled down so nicely. It was a mild summer (and I actually hung around DC and actually loved it). But fall is by far my favorite season, and Em and I reinstated our tea-before-bed ritual in the apartment, so I’m pretty much ecstatic that boot weather is back and that I can use the weather as an excuse to hermit myself with a few episodes of The Good Wife, Red Zinger, and the knitting project du jour.
I’ve recently been shifting my obsession with all-white-everything in decor to all gray. It’s kind of perfect for the shift in temperature, and moving forward, it will probably be my decor theme.
1. This marble swivel-top box would look lovely in a white kitchen. It’s also the perfect box to hold earrings and rings.
2. Snuggle up with a book and a cup of coffee in this Kate Spade dotted mug. Swoon.
3. I recently switched my white cotton duvet cover for H&M’s linen duvet set in light gray — and I’m obsessed. I didn’t think it was possible to love my down comforter any more… and it is.
4. Can I live in this sweatshirt? (I realize that this post is my way of acknowledging my need to spend all day in bed.)
5. A friend in New York has been hounding me for apartment decor advice, so naturally, I steered her towards some of my favorite things on the internet (many things I simply want for myself). This rug is high on that list. Check out the rest here.