My life, lately, as told by Instagram. Follow along here!
- Spring texture in a pretty form: pineapples on display outside of Whole Foods this morning.
- Shopping in Florida: April bought a Coach bag (similar here), I bought jorts. The world is backwards.
- Chopped off 11 inches of hair, and donated it to Pantene’s Beautiful Lengths program. I will say, I’m pretty obsessed with having short hair. I think I like it better short than long!
- Celebrating a job offer in NYC with a friend over French onion soup on a rainy day. I didn’t end up taking the job, but it was a good experience — and helped me figure out what exactly I’m looking for when it comes to preparing myself for the move to New York.
- Winter’s last hurrah. Snow, snow, go away. Luckily, I think spring is actually here.
- Emily delivered a diet coke to me while I was reading The Fault in Our Stars on the beach in Jacksonville. I really could not have asked for anything else.
- My roommate for a night — Stella, one of the cutest dogs in the world, helped me choose outfits on a recent interview trip to New York.
- Rockin’ a trend I picked up on last summer while in Norway: colorful sneakers with casual sportswear. I rocked my Heidi Klum for New Balance mint kicks on a casual Friday.
- Cheese swap — the latest bonding activity in my office at Department of Energy. The premise: a few members of the team bring in a serving of cheese, and we take a short break in the afternoon to eat cheese and chat about what’s happening at Energy. It’s a nice refresher for a long Monday afternoon.